Here you can find all sorts of blog posts, along with some photos from my campus. You can read about the books based on the year that I studied them, the ones that are my favourites, or the ones I didn’t finish (DNF).
- first year
- fourth year
- second year
- the American Lit course
- the Canadian Lit and Colonization course
- the Case Studies in Research course
- the Children's Lit course
- the Early 20th Century Canadian Lit course
- the Gender and Sexuality course
- the Intro to Critical Analysis course
- the Shakespeare course
- third year
The Arts Breezeway is my favourite place to sit and do work on campus. There is a piano nestled in the corner, that you can play – there are some insanely talented people out there. I wish I had a better photo to do it justice, but it’s been too long since I’ve visited. It has the most gorgeous view of the River Valley and Downtown, I love drinking my tea there in the early morning.